- NPM / Yarn
- RESTful API Architecture
- Build tools
- Templating languages
- NoSQL databases
- Functional programming paradigms
- Linux systems
- Cryptocurrencies / Blockchian
Full Stack Web Developer (Jan 2017 ~ Present)
- Contribute to high traffic front end systems.
- Quicky develop and deploy business crtitical features while improving and updating leagcy code.
Front End Developer (August 2014 ~ Jan 2017)
- Collaborate with the design team to develop high quality responsive interfaces.
- Developed and converted wireframes into high fidelity functional prototypes.
- Made important UX decisions.
- Contributed to our React based admin dashboard called Distillery along with other internal tools.
- Interact with RESTful APIs.
- Took large scale, ultra high traffic sites from concept to completion.
- Designed front end codebases in a modular, reusable and maintainable way.
- Ensure all of Whalerock’s front end code is of the highest possible quality.
Front End Developer (January 2013 ~ August 2014)
- Convert PSD files into high quality responsive HTML5 / CSS3 templates.
- Mobile first responsive design using the latest CSS3 specs.
- Write modular front end code that is compatible with a dynamic content management system.
- Use version control / deployment systems that allowed for collaborative team based work.
- Maintain the highest possible level of cross browser and backward compatibility.
- Requires a very strong understanding of web standards and best practices.
Alpha Net Computer Systems
Web Designer / Developer (December, July 2012 ~ December 2013)
- Worked with clients to design and develop original websites that were highly optimized for SEO.
- Designed banner ads and leaderboard along with other results driven marketing material.
- Designed visually engaging landing pages that encouraged conversions.
- Developed custom Wordpress themes from scratch in a local WAMP environment.
- Learned how to write extremely high quality code that is well commented and easy to understand.
- Used development tools to debug websites and work though cross browser compatibility issues.